The mission of the Housing Commission of Hillsdale is to assist low-income families with safe, decent, and affordable housing opportunities as they strive to achieve self-sufficiency and improve the quality of their lives.
Who We Are
The Housing Commission is committed to operating in an efficient, ethical, and professional manner. The Housing Commission will create and maintain partnerships with its clients and appropriate community agencies in order to accomplish this mission.
Regular Meetings are the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 8:30 a.m. in the community room of Hilltop Apartments.
Come experience our modern, friendly atmosphere
at Hilltop Apartments. Visit one of our many common areas. Stroll
through our Library or in-house coin-operated laundry facility. Meet our
friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff.
Best of all, your rent will be affordably priced.
What you can Expect
- Appliances(Oven,Refrigerator, disposal)
- Quality Cabinetry
- Substantial Counter and Cabinet Space
- Full Bathroom with Safety Grab Bars
- Spacious and Abundant Closet Space
- Master television antenna system
- Cable Television Ready
- Smoke Dectector
- 24-hour medical emergency alarm
- Individually Controlled Thermostats
- Air Conditoner Sleeves
- Lobby Intercom and Closed-circut television security system